From Species File Help
tblGeoLevel3, country or portion of large country. From World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions, Plant Taxonomic Database Standards No. 2. Edition 2.
- Index3, integer, 4 bytes, = 2000 * Level1ID + 100 * (Level2ID + 1) + sequence number of Level3ID in alphabetic order among rows with the same Level1ID and Level2ID. When Level3ID = "---", the sequence number is treated as 0.
- Level1ID, character, 1 byte, = tblGeoLevel1.Level1ID
- Level2ID, character, 1 byte, = tblGeoLevel2.Level2ID
- Level3ID, character, 3 bytes, identifier for "country" within region
- Name, text, 50 characters maximum, name for the region
- ExpandedName, text 100 bytes maximum, includes identifying name (usually tblGeoLevel2.Name) before tblGeoLevel3.Name
- BitValue, integer, 4 bytes, value of the bit that indicates this level 3 area