From Species File Help
- When creating a new service pack, let Beth know (actually send email to SFG-PROG), it will have to be run before the next publication.
- Let David know about it to assess whether it needs to be copied to OneDB (he should be aware of its existence via SFS-PROG).
- When applying a service pack within Apex Taxon you must use IE rather than FF or chrome.
- If you get an error on spGenerateCoLNames.sql, then EXEC spGenerateCoLNames on the database.
- When updating database objects within Apex Taxon you must use IE rather than FF or chrome.