From Species File Help
Revision as of 16:48, 11 September 2012 by MattYoder
tblSpecimens contains information about specimens.
- SpecimenID, integer, 4 bytes, identifier for specimen
- FileID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblFiles.FileID
- TaxonNameID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblTaxon.TaxonNameID of a valid or unnamed taxon that is the current identification (may be higher level taxon if not identified further)
- DepoID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblDepos.DepoID, identifier for depository or collection that owns the specimen, a negative value means that the depository is not certain
- DepoCatNo, text, 30 characters maximum, catalogue number of the depository or collection
- SpecimenStatusID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblSpecimenStatus.SpecimenStatusID, (OK, damaged, lost, etc.)
- LocalityID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblLocalities.LocalityID, identifier for the locality
- CollectEventID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblCollectEvents.CollectEventID, identifier for the collecting event
- DataFlags, integer, 1 byte, bit flags for kinds of data available
- 1 = ecological relationship
- 2 = character data, not yet implemented
- 4 = image
- 8 = sound
- 16 = include specimen locality in maps
- 32 = image of specimen label
- SourceID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblSources.SourceID, source for the data in this table
- Note, text, 500 characters maximum, condition of specimen or any other information
- AccessCode, integer, 4 bytes, = tblAccessCodes.AccessCode
- PreparationType, text, 500 characters maximum, information about specimen preparation
- BasisOfRecord, integer, 4 bytes
- 0 = 'Not specified'
- 1 = 'Preserved specimen'
- 2 = 'Fossil specimen'
- 3 = 'Image (still or video)'
- 4 = 'Audio recording'
- 5 = 'Checklist/Literature/Map'
- 6 = 'Personal observation'
- VerbatimLabel, text, 1024 character maximum, full text of specimen label
- LastUpdate, smalldatetime, date and time row last updated
- ModifiedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that made the change
- CreatedOn, smalldatetime, date and time row was created
- CreatedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that created the row