|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 16:43, 8 September 2012
tblKeyBlocks, decision blocks for working through keys. Note: There may be multiple blocks for the same group. This can happen depending on geographic scope, or there may be different ways to split the group depending on what characters are available.
- KeyBlockID, integer, 4 bytes, identifier for key block
- FileID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblFiles.FileID
- BlockType, integer, 1 byte
- 1 = dichotomous block (multiple characters, 2 branches); BranchID = 1 or 2; CharID ranges from 0 to 127
- 4 = matrix (multiple characters, multiple branches); BranchID ranges from 1 to 127; CharID ranges from 0 to 127
- SGroupID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblKeyGroups.KeyGroupID "Stem" group ID for this block
- AccessCode, integer, 4 bytes
- SourceID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblSources.SourceID
- EditingNote, text, 100 characters maximum, information useful to the person adding or editing the key
- ImpairedFlags, integer, 1 byte interpreted bitwise, reasons for impairment (taxonomist review needed to check if revision is needed). Bit values:
- 1 = A branch lacks a specified group.
- 2 = An editor marked it as needing more work.
- 4 = One or more related groups is impaired. Related groups include tblKeyBlocks.SGroupID and tblKeyBlockBranches.GroupID where tbkeyBlockBranches.BlockID = tblKeyBlocks.BlockID.
- 8 = An editor marked it as under development.
- 16 = Characters are not fully specified.
- 32 = One or more taxa in a branch group not contained in the stem group.
- PublicNote, text, 300 characters maximum, public note to be shown by key drivers.
- LastUpdate, smalldatetime, date and time row last updated
- ModifiedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that made the change
- CreatedOn, smalldatetime, date and time row was created
- CreatedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that created the row