From Species File Help
Revision as of 13:47, 15 March 2013 by MattYoder
tblDistribution contains recorded occurrences in geographic areas.
- TaxonNameID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblTaxa.TaxonNameID
- Level1ID, character, 1 byte, = tblGeoLevel2.Level1ID
- Level2ID, character, 1 byte, = tblGeoLevel2.Level2ID
- AreaFlags, integer, 4 bytes, interpreted bitwise to indicate presence in geographic areas as defined in tblGeoLevel1, tblGeoLevel2 and tblGeoLevel3. If no flag is on, the row is not recorded.
- ShadeFlags, integer, 2 bytes, interpreted bitwise to indicate map shading needed, applies only at levels 1 and 2 where specifications for level 2 or 3 might make the level 1 or 2 shading not wanted.
- Status, integer, 1 byte
- 0 = no data (does not occur, row is absent)
- 1 = known incomplete
- 2 = may be incomplete
- 3 = includes known distribution
- LastUpdate, smalldatetime, date and time row last updated
- ModifiedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that made the change
- CreatedOn, smalldatetime, date and time row was created
- CreatedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that created the row