From Species File Help
Revision as of 14:29, 22 October 2013 by Dceades
tblCites contains citations to a reference and associated with a specific taxon.
- TaxonNameID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblTaxa.TaxonNameID for the associated taxon
- SeqNum, integer, 2 bytes, a 1-based sequence number for the citations for an individual taxon
- RefID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblRefs.RefID
- CitePages, text, 50 characters maximum, list of pages, plates, etc. cited for this taxon
- Note, text, 400 characters maximum, any additional information about what is included in the citation
- NomenclatorID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblNomenclator.NomenclatorID, applies to taxa at rank genus or lower
- NewNameStatusID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblNewNameStatus.NewNameStatusID, status of new names as listed in tblNewNameStatus values 0 to 21. (Values 11 to 16 and 21 are used only in tblTaxonHistory.)
- TypeInfoID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblTypeInfo.TypeInfoID, type designation or clarification
- ContentFlags, integer, 4 bytes, kinds of content as documented for tblCiteContentFlags
- ConceptChangeID, integer, 4 bytes, = tblConceptChanges.ConceptChangeID, kinds of change to taxon concept as listed in tblContentChanges
- CurrentConcept, bit, value 1 indicates this citation provides the current concept.
- InfoFlags, integer, 2 bytes, flags for presence of types of information as listed in tblCiteInfoFlags
- InfoFlagStatus, integer, 1 byte, status of information in InfoFlags
- 0 = not data
- 1 = partial data or needs review
- 2 = complete data
- PolynomialStatus, integer, 1 byte. A value of 1 indicates tblCites.NomenclatorID should form the basis for a taxon name LSID and be included in data sent to the Catalogue of Life and exported in Darwin Core.
- 0 = no change recognized; NewNameStatus = 0, 1 or 8. Also, all taxa above genus rank have this value. Also, all cases of insufficient nomenclator information have this value. NewNameStatus can = 2 when nomenclator has data such as "? ([subgenus name])" for the original description.
- 1 = first use of polynomial; NewNameStatus = 2, 4-7, 10 or 17-19
- 2 = later use of polynomial; NewNameStatus = 4, 5, 7 or 10
- 3 = treated as synonym; NewNameStatus = 3 or 9
- 4 = duplicate use; NewNameStatus = 2, 4-7, 10 or 17-19. The citation duplicates a citation associated with a related taxon, which is the preferred place to use the citation. For a genus or species with subs, the sub is used to represent all duplications except for the original description of the genus or species if done without the sub. Duplicate use also applies to names initially used inappropriately (incorrect original spelling, lapsus calami, nomen nudum, junior homonym) or suppressed (nomen oblitum, suppressed). The citation where the nomenclator information matches the taxon name is used to represent all duplications, and other uses are marked as duplicate.
- 5 = not used for lack of scientific name; NewNameStatus = 2 or 5
- 6 = not used because of AccessCode; NewNameStatus = any
- 7 = outside of primary scope; NewNameStatus = any
- 8 = first use of polynomial, but no significant difference from previous use; NewNameStatus = 4, 5, 7 or 10
- LastUpdate, smalldatetime, date and time of last update
- ModifiedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that made the change
- CreatedOn, smalldatetime, date and time row was created
- CreatedBy, integer, 4 bytes, FileUserID of the signon that created the row